Data For Breakfast: Five lessons to end your data struggle
Come away with a clear understanding of the following key concepts:
1) Getting all your data into one location – fast and simple
2) Integrating all data types without hassle
3) Analyzing all your data for deep insight
4) Advancing your organization with data for deep insight
5) Gigabytes or petabytes – data warehousing done at scale
Featured use case: Johann Beukes, Director of Data Engineering, Bankrate.com.
Who should attend?
Any data or business analyst, database administrator, or influencer in your organization who wants a fundamental understanding of how to support the efforts and expertise of the people in your organization who need to access and analyze data.