FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Snowflake Computing, Amazon Web Services to Host Webinar on Leveraging the Cloud for Data Analytics featuring Independent Research Firm
SAN MATEO, Calif. – Oct. 30, 2015 – Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, today announced it will host a live, complimentary webinar featuring Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Forrester Research on Thursday, Nov. 5, at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT. The webinar will feature use cases illustrating how to prioritize big data investments and cloud technology.
Guest speaker Brian Hopkins, VP and principal analyst for Forrester Research covering big data, data management and analytics technology architecture, will join Michael Ruiz, solutions architect at AWS, and Jon Bock, VP of product and marketing at Snowflake, to discuss how the cloud is changing best practices while creating new opportunities for big data projects within today’s enterprises.
Attendees will learn:
- The types of analytics projects best suited to benefit from cloud solutions
- How organizations can take advantage of the elasticity and flexibility of cloud technology to address key challenges in building data pipelines and processing data
- How to ingest, store and process diverse data faster and more easily for a fraction of the cost of alternatives
- Why utilizing the cloud can enable broader access to data and analysis
What: Big Data Projects in the Cloud: Choosing the Right Way to Get Started
Featuring: Brian Hopkins, VP and principal analyst at Forrester Research; Michael Ruiz, solutions architect at AWS; Jon Bock, VP of products and marketing at Snowflake
When: Thursday, Nov. 5 at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT
Where: To register for the free event, visit http://info.snowflake.net/Forrester_AWS_11052015.html?utm_campaign=nov_2015_webinar_forrester_aws&utm_source=snowflake&utm_medium=website
- Website: snowflake.net
- Twitter: twitter.com/SnowflakeDB
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/snowflake-computing
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/snowflakecomputing
- Google+: http://goo.gl/WQbQp2
- Snowflake is hiring: http://www.snowflake.net/about/careers
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, was founded in 2012 by a team of experts who hold over 120 patents in the fields of database architecture, data warehouses, query optimization and parallelization. Snowflake was created with the vision to reinvent the data warehouse, bringing together all users, all data and all workloads in a single repository. The company is backed by leading investors including Redpoint Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures and Wing Ventures. Snowflake is headquartered in Silicon Valley and can be found online at www.snowflake.net.
Kulesa Faul for Snowflake Computing