Data Warehouse Pricing
Snowflake pricing is based on your actual usage of storage and compute.
Pay only for what you use
Scale storage and compute independently
Benefit from cloud economies of scale
Get started with options that fit your needs
Snowflake offers multiple editions of our cloud data warehouse service. For usage-based pricing with no long-term commitments, sign up for Snowflake On Demand™ – a fast and easy way to access Snowflake. Or, secure price discounts with pre-purchased Snowflake capacity options. Please contact us for additional information.
Receive $400 worth of free usage for one month
With new Snowflake On Demand subscriptions
- Snowflake On Demand - US
- Storage (US - West)
- Compute (US - West)
- Snowflake On Demand - EU
- Storage (EU - Frankfurt)
- Compute (EU - Frankfurt)
- Snowflake Capacity
- Storage - US
- Storage - EU (Frankfurt)
- Compute - US and EU (Frankfurt)
- Database Features
- Complete SQL Data Warehouse
- Native support for JSON, Avro, XML, and Parquet
- Connectors for ETL, BI, and apps
- Command line & Web-based user interface
- Unlimited database size
- Unlimited number of users
- Instant, zero-copy cloning
- Multi-cluster warehouse
- Data history retention
- Support Offerings
- Business hours support M-F
- Premier support for Sev 1: 24 x 365
- Service availability SLA
- Sev 1 Response Times
- Security Features
- Always-on data encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- Role-based access control
- IP address whitelisting
- Federated authentication
- Annual rekeying of all encrypted data
- Enhanced data and security policy
- Encryption of all data transmissions inside Snowflake
- Support for PHI HIPAA Data
- Security Validations
- SOC 2 Type 2
- Support for HIPAA compliance
Understanding Snowflake pricing
Pricing for Snowflake is based on the volume of data you store in Snowflake and the compute hours you use. For more information, read our pricing guide or contact us.
We can easily pull data from various sources into Snowflake and integrate it all quite quickly to obtain a complete picture of our business. This has significantly increased our team’s credibility.
-Erika Bakse, BI Solution Architect, IAC Publishing Labs.
We feel very confident that whatever we run into, we’ll scale Snowflake to meet the performance requirements of our pharmacy customers.
– John Foss, Director of Business Intelligence at PDX
We went from using 14 technologies to a stack of four powerhouses — AWS, Snowflake, Fivetran and MicroStrategy – all managed by a single person.
– Joseph Bates, Head of Analytics, ShareThrough
Change the way you think about data warehousing
Learn how the Snowflake reinvents what’s possible with data warehousing.